My best friend Who I am not going to tell you the name of can be awesome or annoying. Me and him share a youtube account and we are both film makers. We are making
a film right now called pb&j. It is about two kids who make a web show and are aiming to get a television show. It is premiering on this website. He is one grade below me but it is always good to have a friend by your side that is younger. He is not like the kids who follows what the older kids say. He has his own mind and whatever is in his mind, he says it. We say we are like twins but we do have some differences. We both listen to certain types of rock but he likes most of the new rock and I like more of
Classical rock. He is truly my best Friend.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He sounds like a great friend.
I just voted in your poll. I voted "war", but "rodents" would be a very close second.
he is and I voted war top
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment