I hate winter without snow. Really, its not winter without any snow. I it makes the roads icy but you still got to have at least one snow fall. Snow seems to make people happy when there not driving a car. In New York by NYC, all we got is a few flurries. If you go to Rochester, New york, there's is 1 Foot of snow. Thats what I call unfair. I just want one blizzard to hit long island.
Please comment.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I like the way snow looks and I like how it makes everything feel festive, but I also hate to be cold and wet, so I have mixed feelings about the snow...but I hope LI gets one good storm for you.
It's knee-deep here in the hills of Western Massachusetts - wish I could send you some, but it doesn't work that way!
BTW, cool digs ya got here. Some guy named Sparticus clued me about it ;)
Hey, Spartacus sent me.
And some of us don't like to make Spartacus mad.
Love your blog. Really love the Keasby Nights video. Thanks for sharing.
And there's something about being a boring adult that takes the fun out of snow, I guess. When I was your age, I loved it. We had a blizzard in 1979 and missed a whole month of school.
It was the best sledding year ever. And I never got tired of it the whole time.
I hope you get some good snow this year.
Snow rules. I wish we had some too.
I really like snow and it snowed yesterday but it wasnt deep at all. There was barley any snow and today there is like no snow and all the weather forcasts keep saying it will snow and then they say it wont, its really annoying! i hope it properly snows soon because i lovee the snow :)
Post a Comment